Turkey Fast Track Citizenship
MORGEN aims to offer comprehensive services to our respected clients, focus on providing personalized and professional services to meet each client’s specific needs.
Turkish Citizenship By Investment Program
You can be a Turkish Citizen by purchasing a property in Turkey that is worth a minimum of $250,000.
The Spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship.
Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens.
You can keep multiple citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship
Obtain Turkish Citizenship
for Turkish Citizenship Application by Real-estate Investment
- Applicants are required to purchase a property in Turkey which is worth a minimum of $250,000. This can be fulfilled either by purchasing a single propertyor multiple properties, with provisions of regulations.
- Applications are required to keep the purchased property for at least 3 years, these commitments must be registered as an annotation on the title deed.
- The value of the property will be determined by an official valuation survey done by the authorities that are announced by the Banking Supervision Board. The value of the property must be at least $250,000 in the valuation report.
- The Property purchase price must be paid to the seller via bank transferto be supported by bank receipts that prove the transaction is made from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account.
- The officially declared value of the property at the time of its ownership transfer at the land registry office must be a minimum of $250,000.
- Any such property within this scope must not be registered under and foreign real person’s name including the applicant’s spouse or children; properties that have been transferred by the Applicant’s spouse or children after 01.2017are not within the scope of the regulation.
- In case the property is purchased with a mortgage loanor is subject to mortgage by any means, the mortgage value will be deducted from the value stated in the valuation survey and the remaining amount will be taken into consideration.
- The application will be sent to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Directorate of Foreigners Department, through the Ministry of Environments and Urbanization, Land Registry Office.
Steps for Turkish Citizenship Application by Real-estate Investment
Getting a Tax Registration Number
Opening a Turkish Bank Account
Finding the Property
Buying the Property
Obtaining the Certificate of Conformity
Application for Turkish Residency
Application for Turkish Citizenship
Facts about The Program
- Time Condition for all Investments is 3 years.
- You can be a Turkish citizen with the condition that you can take back all investments along with legal revenues 3 years later.
- You can sell your property once the required time expires and Turkish Citizenship is granted.
- Applicant’s spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship.
- You don’t have to live in Turkey to participate in the program.
- Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens.
- You can keep multiple citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Vital Record that shows all family members as the husband, wife and children, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate.
- If the applicant is widowed, Spouse’s Dead Certificate
- Health Insurance
- 12 Biometrics Photos taken on white background
- Criminal Record from your country
- Criminal Record from Turkey
- Original and Notarized Turkish translation of these documents
- Power of Attorney
- Application Forms
Professional Assistance for Turkish Citizenship
We offer a wide selection of “Investment and Lifestyle” properties on Turkish real estate market.
Within our portfolio which is the widest of the sector we offer you a selection of properties approved for “Citizenship by Investment Program”.
Our professional and dynamic team of is ready to assist you with the most suitable options possible.
Qualified lawyers are for the subject and willing to help you throughout the process.
We guarantee a solid bargaining power in securing favorable prices and payment terms.